The lab is making a lot of progress! But it’s one step forward, two steps back. Every time I solve a problem three new arise.
I have at this moment managed to extract some DNA from myself (NaOH, boiling and Tris). I have used the openPCR to amplify the PTC gene and now I have to be able to run an gel electroforesis to be able to see the result. The problem is that the eletroforesis system I have is old and needs some fixing. I will take care of it as soon as I have the spares, but I have also ordered the IOrodeo electroforesis system just to be sure I have a working electroforesis system soon. And I will release the protocol ones I have made sure it works. Until the here is a picture of me boiling some DNA.